Monday, December 05, 2011

State of Mind

These days, things are a bit crazy. I am writing this though my mind tells me I must not be spending time on this.
However, I am just wanting to express what I am going through physically versus mentally. When I work, I feel sleepy and when I close my eyes, I feel insomnia. I feel warm and I switch on the fan and switch it off only to realize I am feeling cold. I eat something and realize the taste only after it's almost over. Taste doesnot matter - it's for my health that I eat perhaps! I feel tired, but when I take rest, I feel restless. I feel I have a lot of work and when I work, I feel there is nothing to do, rather, I wonder where to start!? I feel immensely negative about something that is not, while have a gut feeling of positivity in something that I am underestimating! I start to read something and only realize later that I have been only staring at it for a long time. Ideas come to head and vanish as soon as I begin to note them. I want to draw and end up reproducing old things. Articulated sentences shout in my head but dont make way to the paper!

What is this state of mind I dont know. Nothing is happening, but still it seems I am brimming with work.

What is this? I wonder!

1 comment:

Manish Mishra said...

This is not unusual..in books we read summation of life time of person...does it includes, he was feeling less motivated, lazy on this date or these few month, he/she was moreover a slob...

don't beat yourself...blame chemicals inside you...I am in big slob phase myself...these days I dont even make drawings for site...I just make the changes on site...hehe