Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When 3 friends meet on cyber space

In the chat room
24th Sept. 2009

6:44 PM prarthana.jagannath: You've been invited to this chat room!
 atul has joined
 me: ok
  now?
6:45 PM is everyone there?
 prarthana.jagannath: yup
  present !
 me: atul
  SOS
 atul: ya..
 me: heloossSSS!
  waaah re technology!
 atul: what this is too old..
 me: so prarthana...
  and atul
  are u not sittin besides each other?
6:46 PM atul: no.. I am not that lucky...
 prarthana.jagannath: :P
 atul: I have to go to work everyday..
 prarthana.jagannath: ahh wait..
 me: how do u get that smiley?
 prarthana.jagannath: i'll see this can make those smileys
 me: :D
  got them,!!!
  ok...so what r u doing today prarthana?
6:47 PM atul: guys don't need smilies..
 me: :)
  we do!
 atul: thats when you lack word..
  words..
6:48 PM me: is nt that good!?
 prarthana.jagannath: we do !
 atul: ok.. we do..!
 me: all scorpions here
 prarthana.jagannath: i;ll show you some other good ones wait ..
  wah cool
 me: are no resonance in toughts?
 prarthana.jagannath: :-o
 me: :-/
 prarthana.jagannath:
 atul: ok..
 me: :)
 atul: I know you can..
 me: atul...majority wins
 atul: ok..
6:49 PM prarthana.jagannath: (:{)
 atul: anuj.. how is your work going?
 prarthana.jagannath: ah well these don't work
 me: baap re...that was so ghastly!
 atul: ya..
 me: square smiley???
6:50 PM atul: haha.
 me: chal dont waste time on smileys
  lets talk
  so many things to talk about
 prarthana.jagannath: \m/
  haha
 me: hehehe
 prarthana.jagannath: cool
 me: what was that?
  :M:
  its like playing pictionary on the net
  u put smiley
6:51 PM we guess the letters
 prarthana.jagannath: :(|)
  guess that !
 me: :(?)
 atul: stop that..
 prarthana.jagannath: hahah
 me: bassssssssss
  too much
  sto[
  :^
 atul: anuj... tell me how is your work going?
 me: i am crunched
6:52 PM folio banaa raha hoon
 atul: thats cool..
 me: and reminding u all the time
  i mean remembering
 atul: you have too..
6:53 PM prarthan ... whats your plan for the day?
 me: how is work goin on
 atul: good..
 me: how is your course prarthana?
6:54 PM atul: I think she again left..
 me: no she hasnt!
  must me responding or reading something
  did u see my riba entry online?
 prarthana.jagannath: nope
 atul: ya..
 prarthana.jagannath: what's the link !?
 me: well...go to www.presidentsmedals.com
6:55 PM atul: some of them are good..
 me: and find me on "search student"
  i didnt see any
  other
 atul: so how is MMB?
6:56 PM me: meanwhile, cool
 atul: ok..
 me: last two weeks were superbly hecticv
  was doing a lot of things
6:57 PM atul: ok..
  How is teaching?
 me: brilliant
  krv kills the mind
 atul: cool..
 me: too much thinking
  goes in
 atul: thats great..
 me: yeah
6:58 PM atul: where are you applying for the masters?
 me: now it feels we study very differently at aoa
  Cooper union, harvard, mit, cornell, michigan ann arbour
 atul: good..
6:59 PM me: i am very scared right now
 atul: why?
 me: dont think i am eligible
  these univs are huge
  i am like a small leaf of grass
 prarthana.jagannath: haha
  small leaf of grass that won charles correa and niasa
7:00 PM me: you know i think that was just lucky!
 prarthana.jagannath: that'll be the ship u sail on
  shut up
  what lucky
 me: no, i just dont want to get overconfident with those two awards
  u see now....the GRE and TOEFL
7:01 PM terrible
  seems like its so difficult yet
 prarthana.jagannath: okay .. m off to make myself lunch
 me: but u never said how is ur course?
  abt london
7:02 PM about things
  ...
 prarthana.jagannath: lots of things .. m still a little lost with the course .. i'll send u a detailed mail.
 me: when????
 atul: me too..
 me: tell me sooon abt my SOP
  am losing time
 prarthana.jagannath: okay will do ..
7:03 PM me: by tom??
 atul: ok.. prarthana..
 prarthana.jagannath: will do it tomorrow
 me: :)
  we need smileys
  \:)
 prarthana.jagannath: :)
 me: :)
7:04 PM happppyyyy b'day toooo uuuu
  (singing)
 prarthana.jagannath: waah thank you anuj !!
 me: singing
 prarthana.jagannath: i can hear it !!
  cool
 me: :)
 atul: ok..
  I can't..
 me: haan atul
  u shud sing too
 prarthana.jagannath: no imagination wala
 atul: ok..
 me: hehehe
  now he will hear
 atul: ya..
  I can..
 me: see...i told u
7:05 PM scorpion he scorpion ko samajh sakta hai
 prarthana.jagannath: ?
 atul: ok.. filmy..
 me: bombay dreams
  v/s london dreams
  hahhahaaha
  too much
 atul: I know..
 prarthana.jagannath: :-|
  okay .. m off
 me: :)
  cook well
  book well
7:06 PM prarthana.jagannath: hungry is happening
  bye anuj !!
 me: bye
 prarthana.jagannath: thanks for the song !
 me: write soon
  :)
  jana gana mana
 prarthana.jagannath: hahaha
 atul: bye..
7:07 PM prarthana.jagannath has left
 me: atul...adarkar is having lots of hope form u
  he wants u to get back and take charge of academy
7:08 PM atul: when did he say that..
 me: we met at the max muller meeting
  over a dinner
  and he was passionately talking abt both of us
 atul: ok..
  about you and me..
  ?
 me: yes
7:09 PM atul: ok..
  so How is susi?
 me: how much of your course is remaning?
 atul: 4 more months..
 me: susi is good...beech mein thoda tension hua tha...change of principal and all
7:10 PM atul: officially it will get over on 31st of Jan 2010..
  ok..
  I know..
 me: really ???
  who told u?
7:11 PM atul: adarkar..
 me: when?
 atul: when I was in india..
 me: whoa!
  too much!
 atul: why?
 me: u r an insider!
  khabri
 atul: ok..
  I think he trust me..
 me: tell me what kind of folio shud i make
7:12 PM how must i make the index for an TC course
 atul: you are going for history and theory so I think it should be more therotical...
 me: well..so how do we do that?
7:13 PM atul: You have read alot.. I guess so..
 me: nopes
 atul: just bullshit...]
 me: no i havent read as much as u
 atul: they will know you are intrested...
7:14 PM If you want I can send you the reading list of AA history and theory..
 me: i am worried re...chal...give me some inspiring websites ican refer
  o sure...plz do
7:17 PM are u searching fr the list?
7:18 PM atul: ya.. wait..
7:20 PM check your mail..
  rediffmail..
7:21 PM me: ok...can u mail me on anujdaga1@gmail.com?
  i am here on g mail
 atul: ok..
  wait..
7:24 PM me: got it
 atul: so how is it?
7:25 PM me: how did u get it?
 atul: its there in the AA library section.. online..
7:26 PM me: wow
 atul: If you want I can forward you the undergrad HTS readings also..
 me: sure
  i hope i have atleast read some of them.//
7:27 PM atul: lets see..
7:29 PM me: achcha, tell me, how about putting a wd section in 1/4th A4
  am composing my panel
7:30 PM atul: ya.. fine..
  Its not that easy to suggest such things online..
7:31 PM me: wait i wil send u a pdf of the same
 atul: ok.. cool..
7:32 PM me: the sections will be a little bigger
  when making a pdf, they shrink a litle
  got it?
 atul: where/
  ?
7:33 PM me: i sent it
  wait a bit
 atul: ya I got it..
7:34 PM ya.. that's looking nice..
 me: or shud i put it one below the other...then it will be thoda bada
7:35 PM atul: it does not matter... the prsentation quality has to be good...
  compose it well..
 me: ok
7:36 PM atul: the scan resolution seems to be pretty low..
  why/
  ?
 me: pdf hai rel...
  it will be terrible
7:37 PM atul: ok..
  where are you right now..
 me: so today is a chutti?
  home
 atul: ok..
  thats good..
  why chutti?
 me: u have some puntamba snaps
  saturday
 atul: ok..
7:38 PM I might have few..
  How was the election fever in mumbai?
 me: dont know quite well
7:39 PM atul: ok..
  did you vote?
 me: nopes :(
7:40 PM atul: that's really irresponsible ..
 me: sent u a new format of the sections
 atul: ok.. will have to say you bye...
 me: just see
 atul: ok..
 me: and go
 atul: send it..
7:41 PM me: already sent
  wait
7:42 PM got it?
 atul: the earlier one is better.. I think so.. that also depends on what else you put on the sheet..
7:43 PM bye..
  keep in touch..
  TC..
 me: ok
 atul has left

No comments: