Friday, July 09, 2010

Revisions

I made two people happy today:
Our Services class faculty - Sujata Bhobe's remuneration was revised and increased. And secondly, one of my class students had wondered why she got such less marks in the Humanities paper. Although she had a lot of inhibitions, I had finally asked her to write in a letter to the Principal for her Humanities paper rechecking. I literally made her sit and draft a letter. Today, her paper was rechecked and her score went up by a whopping 6 marks. This makes her not only the topper of the class (perhaps), but makes her eligible for a higher amount of scholarship money she was applying for.

After a long time I felt really happy for someone - I couldnot control going and telling this girl about her revision of marks. She was thrilled. And for the first time, I felt worthy of being a coordinator!

No comments: