Friday, June 18, 2010

Google Gadgets

Today I have been exploring the different gadgets that gmail offers and it's exciting feeling for a while to make yourself a bit tech savvy. I am writing this blogger post from my gmail account and its fascinating to learn that I am not that bad at technology! Now I will not have to switch between pages to keep maintaining my blogs. Sometimes I wonder how people keep doing such things, where life is becoming so simpler. It's just that on the face this process looked difficult. I made a google search as to how I can blog from my gmail account although I used to login from a rediff username, and google was prompt enough to offer me a solution.

So I am now going to hunt for more such gadgets for my gmail interface. People who visit my blog often will be happy to find my postings more often! Many a times I am too lazy to write, but now, it will be like writing an s.m.s. on my small little blog window on gmail.

:)

No comments: