Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lost stories

I must say that I lose so many of my posts to time. As they say, thoughts run faster than light. Every morning, my mind thinks excellently well, when thoughts come to me quite structured, on different issues, different things, intense debates! however, I am never in a position to record them. They almost evaporate during the day itself! I dont know how to revive them! I have therefore started to maintain a separate diary for my thoughts which shall become papers at some time in my life. But i wonder if that will happen anytime soon.

As more and more people start reading the blog, the lesser it remains private. Although I am happy that there a slight more readership, I am not sure if it must curtail the recording of my thoughts - because some of these thoughts are personal commentaries on some people around me! But those better not be shared. Otherwise, this space would become highly political.

On the other hand, some one must suggest me how can I record thoughts while I am travelling, or even how to record them especially when they are escaping at the speed of light!

there was a story I wanted to write long back, about a year back on the issue of heat in the city, made graphics for that, and now have no frame of mind to put it down. On the other hand, there are texts which are written but not posted, an almost 1500 word incomplete experience of my uncle's last days in the hospital... when i read it again after almost 1.5 years, it placed me back in time, in the tense moments that we as a family experience. Perhaps that is when writing becomes important to me, to relive these intense moments, that sometimes give a lot to learn...

so let me try if I can record any of my past/lost stories...

No comments: