Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Still Reading my blog?

Sometimes I wonder if the same old people still read my posts? Rather, I wonder if those people whom I would want to read my blog actually do read them?

We always write for someone, there is always someone that we address our writing to...This reader is not imaginary, is it? We definitely have a character in head whom we idealize and write for that person. Perhaps it may also not be so...but I constantly keep on confusing myself with whatever I say! So while one post is for someone, another can be for someone else - and thus there are overlaps, incongruencies, inconsistencies which are inevitable in the format of a blog readership.

In the mobilities of time, space and people, some posts catch attentions of people who really surprise you by a random comment...those are special moments and it's nice in the way they get preserved in the blog! and when you revisit them, they give you sweet pleasure!

So if you are an old reader and still reading this blog, I would love to have your comment here! That shall boost me to bring out more of what's there inside my head!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep writing....we love your posts! :)
-same old reader

Anuj Daga said...

:)
Thanks for the heads up Vinit!

Unknown said...

Even i am a regular reader of your blogs..i like the topic which you used to choose to write..keep posting..!!!

sundarsonal said...

hello
anuj

sundarsonal said...

im reading after long timne and loving all the posts

lots of love
have a blast

Anuj Daga said...

Thank you sonal. I read your posts too - and keep waiting for the next lovely drawing!

Anonymous said...

me!

AKHIL said...

me....