Thursday, August 14, 2014

San Jose Museum of Art

Below are some images from the San Jose Museum of Art that I visited today. The museum has a modest collection, with a great variety of art from the artists primarily from the west coast. I do not have much to add about the museum because it is a really small museum, more like an art gallery that has some well displayed work! I struck on conversation with the docent tour guide there who has been offering tours within the museum since the last 20 years (1995). She told me that most people like to look at the art works on their own, so she ends up going up to people to find out what they like about the art works they are seeing within the museum space. 

I also visited the Contemporary Jewish Art museum in San Francisco yesterday, that I will probably include in a separate post with more about the city, sometime! Meanwhile, here are images from my visit today.














No comments: