Friday, February 15, 2008

after loads of work...

yesterday and the day before was the busiest day at the office...preparing a master plan, and then preparing a presentation...taking out copies...composing drawings....incorporating suggestions and changes...co ordinating with colleagues...

for some time i felt that life must be that busy...it must be so busy that you feel like sleeping after going home.you feel like taking rest.

unfortunately, loads of work is coming when i am about to end my internship, and i will be taking a big break for the completion of my thesis...

thesis is another interesting thing to do, but its difficult when you are not getting anywhere. surprisingly, the review of the dissertation done by my guide was very lenient. and unexpectedly she kept asking me about my personal life rather than the design. felt curious and asked her about that, when she told that she was being inquisitive.

another experience on that very day (Monday)...while returning back home, the fuel in the car was empty, and i was stuck in the middle of Andheri fly over..was another experience in life. and was amazed to encounter the best of the worst in life. the car was stuck at andher, which was fairly near to my brother's office. my mobile's battery was very low. and after i made the last call to my brother, we waved at each other...the phone was dead!

i remembered what my late uncle had said to me..."don't panic, call up, and wait!" and that was what i did; and it worked!

there have been many more things i have been wanting to write...let me see if the week end permits me too...meanwhile...just bored of typing!

No comments: