Thursday, February 21, 2008

what is general knowledge

Is France the capital of Italy or Italy the capital of France?
Have you never learnt geography?
Why?
Have you ever seen the map of the world?
Yes..only seen…
Italy and France are two different countries.
Oh!
How can you not know that…it’s like asking is Afghanistan the capital of India! Had you been an American, I could have understood, but I don t expect this stupid question from you…only Americans ask such stupid questions… like - is Pakistan a part of India…or is Nepal in India…

By the way, what is the capital of france and italy?

The capital of France is Paris.
And Italy?
Rome.
Oh..how could I forget…
What how could I forget!?
Ok… my general knowledge is not so good!
What do you mean general knowledge? Its not even general knowledge. Even a 2nd standard kid will tell me that…ok 3rd …

So tell me what is general knowledge?

???

No tell me what is it if it is not general knowledge? Ok tell me how many countries touch India?
Are you talking about present India or the India before??
Ok I don’t want to know the answer…

No comments: