Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Of unknown imagic realities

When I went back to inquire about my lost wallet at the counter, they said that they dispose off any item that is left in their space after waiting for a few hours. I reached late. It seemed that they passed my wallet through some device like a paper cutting machine, because I could see that my purse was split into thin slices - My notes, passes, cards, and the leather of the purse too. I wondered what kind of a place that was, where they didn't even bother removing the money inside the purse? They could have used it themselves, if not me. How could they be so selfless in disposal? I collected the bits and pieces of my sliced wallet, cut notes (which almost seemed like chopped cabbage) and carried it back.
----
At once, only one single peacock came and dashed into my forehead. It felt soft. Later, they grew in number. In series one after the other, all entered into my forehead. I did not feel them inside me. Where did they go if they hit me on my forehead? Where did they disappear? Did they melt in me - why don't I see the wings? Why don't I feel the tickle of the feathers - just the long neck and streamlined body hitting me like a wagon. Like a train of birds bursting into me...
----
The creatures were colourful. They looked like beautiful stones with patterns. They were small button-like things falling on to the green leaves. I wondered if I had seen them ever in my life. I reassured myself of all discovery channel programmes on tiny creatures. But these did not confirm to anything that I had seen earlier! How could such creatures (whom we would woosh away) be so beautiful? Those shiny beatle-like little moving creatures on the leaves - I wondered if I must woosh them away or keep gazing at them.
----
A thousand butterflies hit my head. They were colourful, all flying in a line. Forcefully. But they were weightless. I don't remember how they entered me, where they went? But they came.
----
I kept thinking that it was an aeroplane. Perhaps I felt so because it was a tubular. But when it would not show me anything in the sky (nor did it take off), and moved only in an opaque tube/pipe/tunnel, I corroborated to myself that it must be a train. The tube turned and twisted - I am not sure how I recognize the turns and twists - perhaps due to the movements in my bowels. After some time, it gushed into a larger volume, I could finally see some spiraling tracks. I got down from there and moved towards the exit from the station. As I came out, I realized that I was in Japan. But how did I realize that it was Japan? I had never seen Japan! But at that time, I felt, it was Japan.
----
Someone shot a rifle in my abdomen. A fountain of blood came out. But it did not hurt me at all! How was that possible? I did not even see who did it! I pressed my abdomen to stop the flowing blood, but not to control my pain. Because it did not pain at all.
****
I haven't understood my dreams! But they are fascinating. And I would like to learn more about them. Why these set of images for me in my dreams? Have to be decoded.

2 comments:

sundarsonal said...

what a lovely post and what lovely dreams boy!

Anuj Daga said...

cleaned the language. Read again.
And how did i know that you would surely comment. Only thought of you while writing the post. :)