Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Of now

Today I learnt a very important thing in a very soft way - that what one is talking about or writing about has to be relevant to now and ahead. Probably history had fascinated me so much that I just fell into reproducing much of it!! There is so much in history - people have churned out so many ideas that there the future seems to be so competitive! I think in this phase of my life, I will have to spend all my time in only knowing what all has been really done already. The next phase of my life should begin by the age of 35. If life discovers that I am extraordinary, then perhaps this phase may be smaller. But I think life is not so generous!

Anuj keeps on telling me a lot of stuff which I keep on forgetting. Some day, I will introduce Anuj to you all. I don't yet know how to present him to you. He keeps on questioning all irrational ideas that come to my mind. Sometimes I feel irritated with him. But he is one composed fellow who never seems to have any problem. I am very jealous of him. Very.

Meanwhile, I am stuck with my paper, especially since that first comment that someone made. It has become so descriptive that it seem stale now. It also turned out to be a writing exercise! I will have to revise it in the next few hours so that I am able to present tomorrow!!

No comments: